Thursday, November 25, 2010

Changes happening with the speed of light

I'm excited that I've sold my current apartment. But now I'm consumed with thoughts about interior design, floor plans, open houses, financing, etc. etc. etc.  I haven't found a new place to live yet but I'm keeping my eyes open.

Every time I come home, I look around with pride and a bit of sadness because I'll have to say goodbye to my first home very soon.  So before I start going into my ramblings on what I want to buy and what I need to do, I'm going to pay homage to the place I called home for almost two years.






I have wonderful real estate agents.  Here are some pictures that they took of my place.  90 % of my furniture came from Craigslist and I either hacked it up or re-furbished them.  There's nothing a bit of spray paint, contact paper and ingenuity can't do.

Over the next couple of weeks, I'll go through each of my favourite pieces.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment