Friday, February 25, 2011

Found em!

So in my post yesterday I had lamented that I wasn't able to find the chairs that I had been drooling over. Well, I guess I just didn't go far enough in the pages of Design Sponge because I was trying to leave some positive feedback on a recipe I had tried and there they were! These chairs are by Bend based in California. I want! I want! I want!




All images are from Design Sponge.

I dream of them in Hot Pink, Yellow and Lime Green. If I had a large enough house, I might have a room dedicated to chairs. All types of chairs. They would give each other stares as they sized each other up and then someone would break the ice and then they would all have a grand ol' time talking about their misadventures.

It's Friday - I'm delirious and ready for the weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment