Thursday, September 8, 2011

Girls Who Wine - Canadian Girls' Adventures in Wine Country

Let me start by saying that this is the song on my mind that sums the Labour Day weekend with the girls in the Okanagan Valley, otherwise known as the Wine Country of British Columbia, Canada:

Island in the Sun - Weezer

I am lucky to have a core group of friends who not only have passion for their careers but passion for living life to the fullest.  Labour day weekend was all about the girls, wine and social media.  We got so excited about logging our experience that we coined our crew "Girls Who Wine" and hashtagged all our comments on Twitter.

Now that I'm back to the real world but I can't wait to re-live it on my blog.  Over the next week, I will re-collect the sights, sounds and tastes that decorated our trip.  Enjoy!


You may also be interested in:
Dirty Laundry Winery
Sleepy Giant

1 comment: