Monday, September 26, 2011

Type A Ramblings in San Francisco

Closing out the tail end of the summer, I took a mini trip to San Francisco -  a city of diversity, food, culture and grass roots activism.


One of the things that I noticed about SF even before I arrived in the Golden Gate city was how friendly the peeps were.  I had sent out a number of emails to bloggers to get some tips on where to visit.  Immediately, I received emails from Lauren, from On the Racks, Jennifer from The Bold Italic and Jordan from Oh Happy Day pointed me in the right direction.

San Francisco is all about being unique and doing it ethically and responsibly. What I love about SF is that everything is done from their heart - damn what other people think is cool and trendy.



One of the uber fab people I met on the street while waiting for Chicken and Waffles described Vancouver as San Francisco lite - which funny enough, was the perfect description.

Soul Groove Waffles and Chicken Pop Up at 18th and Mission


Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be detailing my SF trip by sharing with you the highlights, food, art, spaces and people that I had the pleasure of experiencing.

Rainbow hills tucked away from Haight Street

No comments:

Post a Comment